Thursday, January 22, 2015

Starting At Modern Milk This Sunday!

Happy Thursday friends!
This Tuesday was the grand opening of the new and awesome gathering place for moms called Modern Milk! I am so happy to be there and to be a part of such an awesome community of moms. They are offering Prenatal and Mommy and Me classes every Saturday and Sunday. I am the Sunday teacher, so here is my schedule for that day! Hope to see you there!

Prenatal Yoga at 10AM
Mommy and Me Yoga at 11:30AM

This week will also be Prenatal Yoga at Spa Lamar at 1pm. 

Saturday, I am teaching Restorative at 10:45am at Aloha Yoga in Chandler! You can find the description of Restorative Bliss Yoga here!

For fun, here is a little pic of my baby girl and I rockin bow pose! have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment