Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1st, 2015!

As stated in my previous post, one of my goals for 2015 was to establish an at home yoga practice. This is embarrassing, but I usually only do a practice at home once a week...I do practice yoga while I teach, because frankly I like to, but it is definitely different then just focusing on myself.
So when a friend shared that Yoga International was doing a 30 for 30 daily yoga video challenge, I jumped right on! You sign up through Yoga International's website (here) and every day you get an email with a 30 minute yoga video you can do right in the comfort of your home! How easy is that?! This happens throughout the whole month of January (hence, 30 for 30). The first video was fun! Lots of standing and dynamic postures, which I love!

I also joined in on an Instagram yoga challenge! It is called #rebelresolutions. They have 30 different poses to do, one for each day in January. Today was Akho Mudha Svanasana (aka down ward facing dog). You can see my DD here.

So, how did the first day of the New Year treat you? Did you follow through yet with any of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment