Friday, December 12, 2014

Things To Look Forward To In 2015

Hello! I just wanted to let you guys know of some exciting changes happening to my schedule for the New Year!
First, Saturdays at 10:45am with now be Restorative/Yin Yoga at Aloha Yoga and Hula. The class will still be a safe and soothing practice for expecting mommas. A restorative class is a great way to start the weekend feeling renewed and recharged! Yoga gurus say if yoga were a buffet, restorative would be the dessert bar :) But this class won't make you gain weight, just love!

I will also start teaching Wednesday evenings at the newly expanded Ha Yoga in Tempe! Classes will be Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm. I will have more information on both of these classes in the upcoming weeks!

There are no classes scheduled this weekend as I am assisting the wonderful Gila Shire in the Prenatal Yoga Course at SWIHA. I think there is still time to register (the first portion of the class starts tonight, at 6pm). This class was life changing for me and my career. I highly recommend it, whether your a yoga teacher looking to add a new teaching skill, someone passionate about women's birth rights and natural births, or just a momma wanting to have more information about safe yoga practices while pregnant! It is a beautiful, informative, powerful class that I highly recommend!

That is all for now, hope your week has been a great one! Write soon,
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment