Sunday, December 28, 2014

Looking Forward To 2015

Hi friends!
So today I met with Stephanie, the owner of a new store called Modern Milk opening up in Scottsdale. Here is her bio, as posted on the website:
"Stephanie, Founder of Modern Milk, has a long history in Women's Health. She began her career as a Postpartum Nurse and later moved on to work in Labor & Delivery and High-Risk Antepartum. She then received her degree as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and left the hospital setting for the office setting, where she cared for a wide variety of patients at Camelback Women's Health.  After having her own children and meeting other moms, she noticed there was a strong need for breastfeeding support in the community, which is why she started Modern Milk. Stephanie loves being able to combine her passion for women's health with her passion for helping other moms. She believes that all moms need support and the more moms she can help, the better!"

I am very excited to announce that I will be part of this amazing facility, as a prenatal and mommy and me yoga teacher! My tentative schedule will be Sunday mornings, 10am-11:15am Prenatal and 11:30am-12:30pm Mommy and Me (6weeks up to crawling). There isn't a for sure set date of opening, but she is hoping to get the store opened by January 19th, with my classes being taught the 21st!

Also starting in 2015, I will begin teaching Prenatal Yoga at Ha Yoga in Tempe on Wednesday evenings! Class with go from 6:30-7:30pm! I met with Nikki, the owner who is one rad chick! She is also a doula, so I look forward to chatting all about that once I figure out where I will get my training from. You can check out all the info on her studio here!


I am no longer teaching Prenatal Yoga at Aloha Yoga in Chandler. In the new year, I will have the same time slot, Saturday mornings 10:45-11:45am but I will be teaching Restorative Yoga! I am nervous because I don't have a lot of experience teaching restorative, but I know that it will work out and hopefully bring more students into the studio! It is one of the most beautiful spaces!

Of course, you can still find me Sundays at 1pm at Spa Lamar in Scottsdale! Next Sunday is Mommy and Me, at 1pm! The class is for babies 6 weeks up to crawling! We sing, move, and just have fun laughing and playing with the babies! Hope to see you there!


I hope the new year brings in everything you are wanting and a few dashes of things you are needing! Make it your best year yet!

Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment