Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WYCFMTW December 20-21st & Some Thoughts On The PYTT This Past Weekend

Hello friends!
Here is where you can take a class from me this week :)

Prenatal Yoga at the gorgeous Aloha Yoga in Chandler! Click here for some great holiday pricing on yoga classes! Your first class is free!


This week is Mommy & Me Yoga at Spa Lamar! I love this class! Seeing the littles grow every week and enjoying movement with their mommas :) This class is open to ALL caregivers! For babies 6 weeks up to crawling! 1pm-2pm!

After completing the prenatal yoga teacher training at swiha this past weekend (for the 2nd time) I have this renewed passion about natural births (true natural births) and helping women own their power as a mother. As soon as I am able to, I want to do my doula training, preferably through Sacred Pregnancy. I just have this passion about the whole birthing process, and want my life to really be about building women up as they prepare to give birth and raise babies! I could go on and on about my love for everything related to this topic, but the babes are waking up from their nap! Until next time my friends,
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment