Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Where you can find me this week Saturday Nov. 29th-Sunday Nov. 30th.

Hi all!  Here are the places you can find me this week:

Prenatal Yoga at Aloha Yoga and Hula in Chandler


Also, Prenatal Yoga at Spa Lamar in Scottsdale
Both have groupons and holiday packages available, so make sure to stop by and check out the discounts and deals!

I have another exciting announcement! I was asked to assist in the 20 hour prenatal yoga course at SWIHA! This is just so awesome because I was in love with the class and it really solidified my want to teach prenatal yoga. The instructor, Gila, is an excellent mentor and one that I look up to deeply. She is also a doula, which I hope to be one day. You don't have to be a YTT student to sign up for the class, in fact most aren't! If you want to learn about natural birthing, breastfeeding, natural parenting, safe yoga poses for pregnant women, and so much more, consider signing up! You will not be disappointed! You can register HERE. I will be teaching a 30 minute prenatal sequence as well during the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment