Monday, February 23, 2015

Where I Am Teaching This Week and Other Big News

Good Monday Morning friends!

While Leia is running around "brushing" her teeth (any one else have a kid obsessed with tooth brushes???) and chasing the puppies, I figured I would take a second to check in and let you know of some cool developments!

First, here is where you can find me this week:

Wednesday 4:30pm, Prenatal Yoga at Ha Yoga Tempe, Az

Thursday 7:00pm, Yin Restorative at Aloha Yoga and Hula, Chandler, Az




 Saturday 10:45am, Restorative Bliss at Aloha Yoga and Hula, Chandler, Az



Sunday Prenatal 10am and Mommy and Me 11:30am at Modern Milk. Scottsdale, Az


Mommy and Me 1pm at Spa Lamar, Scottsdale, Az


I have linked my yoga facebook page, please like the page to receive updates and schedules!



Now for even more exciting news!!
Starting March 20th, I will be teaching Toddler and Momma Yoga at Aloha Yoga! I am SO excited to be able to incorporate Leia into my teaching, and to get her little friends and mommas involved!!! So keep posted for updates on that!

I have to go, Leia is letting the puppies lick her toothbrush...so gross.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment