Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Fridayyyyyy.

....remember that song? You do now. You are welcome.

I used to think Friday's were meh, until I started getting Saturdays off. This is my first Friday to be followed by a free Saturday in a while. My Saturday isn't really free, I am going to the Gilbert Farmers Market at 7am and then meeting with some volunteers for a Mastiff rescue organization at 9 am. I'm pretty stoked.

Did you know there is a cutest dog contest happening at the end of the month at Tempe Market Place? I have to enter Juno and Jedi.

I mean, who could resist these poses:






Juno is pretty adorable.


This was taken about a month and a half ago, but all the recent pictures I have are of him lying on his back and acting like he is dead. Sometimes while he is doing that we will say "hey Jedi, play dead"...then we praise him for not moving. It's pretty amazing.

What do you think? Do they have what it takes to win?

What are your weekend plans?

I should have the post on junk food with helpful tips on fighting cravings up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, the inspiration to write and the time have been escaping me.

~Namaste friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment